- RSS Channel Showcase 8820308
- RSS Channel Showcase 1358068
- RSS Channel Showcase 6956762
- RSS Channel Showcase 3704426
Articles on this Page
- 06/07/17--10:15: _You Deserve to Expl...
- 07/02/17--12:42: _Capital Ownership: ...
- 07/08/17--15:33: _Targeted Traffic: Z...
- 07/18/17--15:53: _Are Electric Planes...
- 08/07/17--18:48: _6 Ways to Be Money-...
- 08/15/17--20:43: _A Question for the ...
- 09/03/17--17:23: _The Online Economy ...
- 10/02/17--10:27: _Serious about Succe...
- 11/01/17--19:46: _Hike the World’s Lo...
- 11/27/17--12:15: _6 Awesome Accessori...
- 12/24/17--20:53: _Why Blockchain Toke...
- 01/02/18--18:28: _How to Have an Atti...
- 07/11/18--20:28: _Here’s a Procedure ...
- 06/07/17--10:15: You Deserve to Explore the Caribbean
- 07/02/17--12:42: Capital Ownership: Getting Paid Efficiently
- 07/08/17--15:33: Targeted Traffic: Zero In for Hero Results
- 07/18/17--15:53: Are Electric Planes Now ThisClose to Commercial Reality?
- 08/15/17--20:43: A Question for the Ages: How Much Does Your Success Depend on Luck?
- 09/03/17--17:23: The Online Economy Is Creating Jobs
- 10/02/17--10:27: Serious about Success? Then Get Serious about Yourself
- 11/01/17--19:46: Hike the World’s Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge
- 11/27/17--12:15: 6 Awesome Accessories for Books
- 01/02/18--18:28: How to Have an Attitude without Others Knowing You Have an Attitude
- 07/11/18--20:28: Here’s a Procedure to Cure Shiny Object Syndrome
When all you need to maintain the Dot Com lifestyle is a laptop and/or smartphone and an online connection, the world is your office. And it should be. After you made the commitment to take action as an e-commerce entrepreneur and had the discipline to stay with it, you should spend some of the time
In his book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth, self-made mega-dude T Harv Eker makes a statement that, at first glance, seems to show an amazing grasp of the obvious: Rich people are totally clear that they want wealth. However, there’s a gem uncovered by parsing it. The key words there
At some point in everyone’s life, they should stroll down Oxford Street in London during the Christmas season. If you’re not in a hurry to go anywhere or do anything, it’s actually quite fun. But if you are, look at all that traffic! That congestion! With all those people about, you wonder how many of
Full marks to Elon Musk and Tesla for paving the way. However, a mainstream commercial commitment to electric vehicles was still merely a noble idea in the industry. Everyone knew that, sooner or later, one of the big automakers would have take the plunge before acceptance would finally be a fact. It’s happened. Chinese-owned and
Here’s a sure-fire way to know you’ve started to live the Dot Com lifestyle: You decide you’ve gotta be somewhere, so you go there. Everything else is just detail work. That includes the reasoning for your travel. Maybe it’s to advance the cause of your e-commerce entrepreneurship. Maybe it’s just for fun. Maybe it’s a
Throughout history, fortune has been recognized as a significant factor in life by many civilizations. So important, in fact, that cultures such as the Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Greeks placed their symbol for it at the head of their alphabet. So did the Vikings, who took it one step further and designated the first symbol in
Back in the ’90s — the late 1890s, that is — persistent visionaries like George Baldwin Selden and Alexander Winton were routinely and roundly ridiculed for having the audacity to believe a self-powered vehicle could ever become a reality. The jeer of get a horse may have been trendy back then, but it’s a symbol
It doesn’t matter how good your strategy is; if you’re not skilled at what you do, that strategy won’t take you very far. As Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson have said: Many amateur golfers think they need expensive clubs. But it’s the swing that matters, not the club. Give Jordan Spieth a set of
One of the greatest benefits of the Dot Com lifestyle is having the time and resources to enrich your life. When your office is your laptop, tablet, and/or smartphone and you’ve followed our three-stage mantra to build a successful online business, making the most of what the world has to offer becomes virtually second nature.
It’s a fact of life that successful people read. This should be ingrained in the routine of anyone committed to achieving the Dot Com lifestyle. After all, we’re in the information business. We’re fortunate that books are available in numerous forms these days. This enables us to more conveniently access them, allowing us to
John McAfee is nothing if not flamboyant, partly due to the fruits of his success in internet security, starting with the anti-virus software that bears his name. He’s long gone from there, moving on to ventures that include cryptocurrency mining. In terms of the online scene, then, McAfee’s been there and done that since the
So here it is. You’ve made the decision to turn the page and are saying all the things you want to do to better yourself. Like maybe finally making a go of striking out on your own and becoming an e-commerce entrepreneur. Be ready to brace yourself for what you’re probably going to hear from
Think back to that time — or, for most of us, those times — when you’re left wondering whatever possessed you to do what you did. Odds are you were warned against it, but your defenses were betrayed by your impulsive desire. Don’t think you’re now immune to the condition, either. Try to deny this: